How to Take Great Product Photos (5 Tips)
To tell you the truth, I'm not entirely sure. But I do know that I'm trying. Here's a few things I've learned:
1. Splurge on a great camera (or phone)! You won't regret it.
2. Use fresh florals! They add color!
3. Flat-lays all the way! This way, you can control the background, and the shadows!
4. Switch it up! Don't take the same picture over and over again. It gets boring.
5. Be creative! Include items you love, and don't be scared to show some of your personality (weird figurines, maybe a page from your humiliating childhood journal—just kidding....)
I'm still working on this. Everyone is. Nobody knows what they're talking about. But if you want to take better product photos, it's worth doing some research and testing out new techniques!